twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I forward all my email automatically from Mail Horde to another service like gmail ?

My web hosting site (IX) uses Mail Horde for email connected to my website and it is just terrible. I can rarely access my mail. I wish to forward all of my mail automatically but i cannot find that option anywhere. I've forwarded automatically from Earthlink to Yahoo in the past and it is a simple operation. Not so with mail Horde.





Any suggestions? I really need help!

How do I forward all my email automatically from Mail Horde to another service like gmail ?
I'm not familiar with Mail Horde (in fact, I've never heard of it lol) but try going to "preferences" or "options" and see if they have forwarding options. Then you can type the email address you want it forwarded to. That's how it is for all of my mail. Good luck :)
Reply:Did you figure it out? I'm having trouble with Horde, too! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment