twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby P- Email Haringey Social Services?

Everyone is appalled by the uselessness of Haringey Social Services so why don't we all email them and DEMAND that the people in question are dealt with properly. They claim no one is being sacked - WHY NOT? Haringey have a complaint page on their home page, so get complaining. It wont makes things better but may get those so called social workers held to account.

Baby P- Email Haringey Social Services?
well done you! im gunna do the same. sleep with the angels baby peter.xx
Reply:Hi. I'm from the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and perhaps shouldn't interfere or point my finger to organisations/people abroad. However, in the case of baby P. -wish I knew his full name- I'm so overwhelmed, shocked, knocked on my feet that I need to do something. This could happen anywhere in the world of course and happens right now somewhere. I'll definitely follow your initiative right away (I just found their site) but will or has one already organised anything more public e.g. a march for this little man who never got a chance?


thanks for a reply, Stephan

face

No comments:

Post a Comment