twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What do you think is the best email service???

I think Yahoo Mail is one of better email services on the internet but not the best because, Intend to get a lot of junk email given if I just open up a new email account??





Do you people on the internet get a lot of junk mail from Yahoo





and Which email service do you think is the best??????

What do you think is the best email service???
I used to think Yahoo was the best but at the moment the new beta version is awful. I cannot recieve send , delete or even open anything unless I go back to the classic. Just hope it gets better soon.
Reply:I get some junk with Yahoo but not like others are reporting, not yet, none with AOL, Hotmail Or Gmail. I use outlook express as my main email and get NO Adult spam there and only ads for travel or magazines there,Yahoo has been most helpful with trying to stop the adult junk coming here but prefer one of the other emails for ease in using.

mark zuckerberg

No comments:

Post a Comment