twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am looking for companies who would like to become distributors of an email marketing service in Europe.?

I am the international marketing coordinator of my company. We have had our share of success with our email marketing platform and we are currently seeking for companies in the area of interactive media, direct marketing, sms broadcasting or fax broadcasting, that would like to expand their services by offering our email marketing service.


The service is hosted so there is no need for technical deployment. and most importantly, the service is multilingual, available in every language. Interested companies, please email me at:irinapolak@yahoo.com


Any leads are also exceptable.

I am looking for companies who would like to become distributors of an email marketing service in Europe.?
heyyyy


No comments:

Post a Comment