twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I would like to set up a web based email service on my web site anyone know what i have to do?

I would like to set up a web based email service on my web site, able to give free access to users to be able to set up accounts etc. I am in the process of setting up a portal. What is the best way to go about doing this on a limited monthly budget. Are there any ready made solutions or do i have to do comprehensive programing to make this a reality? thank you

I would like to set up a web based email service on my web site anyone know what i have to do?
Actually, The thing you are asking is NOT a easy one. Giving email accounts to your users requires a mail server with some huge space %26amp; bandwidth. I think that you can't get it with a limited monthly budget. But you can go for Co-Branding if you have your own domain name %26amp; some regular visitors. In this way, you can give email accounts to your visitors with id@%26lt;your-domain.com%26gt;. But the ad-space will be shared by the Hosting Company that gives you the Email Hosting Solutions.


Try Everyone.net 's Sponsored Email


http://www.everyone.net/offer-free-email...


No comments:

Post a Comment