twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I get in touch with customer service for help with my email?

We are having problems with email being extremely slow, trouble downloading, cannot attach anything, sometimes we get an error when trying to send or it won't send at all. VERY Frustrating. If you cannot answer over the internet/email, call me at \


360-751-3601 ASAP. Thank you - LaDell Hollenbeck

How do I get in touch with customer service for help with my email?
Yahoo! Customer Service


866-562-7219


408-349-3300


8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)





E-mail address of Yahoo:-


cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com


mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com





Yahoo! Mail Help Form


Use this form for requesting help with Yahoo! Mail.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


No comments:

Post a Comment