twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Help with Blackberry internet service and email?

I used to get email from my aol account forwarded to my blackberry pearl. I got a message saying that my email will no longer be forwarded, and that it may be a problem with my email account. My email is fine, but it isn't coming through to my phone. I tried to log into my email settings via my phone but it says my password is incorrect. Then I had it send my password to my phone, but it never came. What do I do??

Help with Blackberry internet service and email?
I would contact the phone company provider or take it to a pcs store that sells the Blackberry phone if they can't help you could ask for someone to service the phone but you would have to leave the phone a few days for a service tech to check it out.could also have a internal problem.
Reply:Hello


Strange problem. I have an AIM messenger I never used for email. I logged on to it just for you!! I added it to my pearl so that I could see if I would recieve emails from AOL. And I DID!! Did you try to go into your "set up email" on your Berry? if not, try going there. Look for your account. Click on EDIT and re-enter your password there. If you AOL account is not there, Add it on. I hope this helps you. I did not get any error messages and I recieved and sent emails to test this out. If you need anything else, let me know. Ctorres23@tmo.blackberry.net


CLiff





PS I checked again, it still works, but its very slow. My yahoo and Berry Email i get super quick. But the AOL mail lags.


No comments:

Post a Comment