twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Which website can enable free email service that can allow sending of thousands of mail in a day.?

Which website can enable free email service, that can allow sendind of thousands of mail in a day. That can help me mail group of people as an advertisment for my produds.

Which website can enable free email service that can allow sending of thousands of mail in a day.?
in other words, you'd like to join the rank of spammers, you sicken me, isn't it enough that i'm already gettin on average,200 emails a day in my spambox, you want to add to it, i don't read spam, neither do most of other people, try building a site, and advertising that way





R3dm0
Reply:i send around 2000 e-mails daily from my office as the advertisment of my company. its (www.bulksms.co.uk/w/faq.htm)


No comments:

Post a Comment