twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where do I find a customer service position that is strictly email & live chat customer service?

I have been looking everywhere for a position that is with customer service, but not talking to the customers on the phone...responding to them through email or live chat. If anyone knows of any websites or companies that have positions like this please let me know!! I live in California in the central coast area if that helps =)

Where do I find a customer service position that is strictly email %26amp; live chat customer service?
india? they do all that there. but i know geico has that live chat. they have like already pre chosen responses for to pick from so all you gotta do is click and only requierments for you to have is a finger. they might have you provide your own mouse though =\


No comments:

Post a Comment