twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there a service online where i can email photos and measurements of my kitchen and get layout suggestions?

I dont really want to sit through one 4 hour presentation talking about how great someones units are, i just want some ideas. Maybe if i added a picture to this question it would help. Do you have any suggestions? I will add the pictures shortly.

Is there a service online where i can email photos and measurements of my kitchen and get layout suggestions?
I don't know about your experience with Home Depot, but I went there and was out in 30 minutes. Came back the next day and had my layout. Sure, they are trained to sell you stuff, but just be honest with them, explaining that you don't want the big sales pitch and they will work with you.. Good Luck!

web

No comments:

Post a Comment