twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I had been receiving email from (2) financial services for months and all of a sudden I can't anymore . Why ?

all of a sudden I stopped getting them. I checked with the services and they said they were not getting kicked back. They also recomended that I add there address to my list....which I did . What do i do next ?

I had been receiving email from (2) financial services for months and all of a sudden I can't anymore . Why ?
REMOVE BLOCKED SENDERS





YOU MAVE HAVE DONE THIS BY ACCIDENT





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


go clear some of them


some spammers get enough bounced back on them


they quit sending you mail


clear them this way


options


Block Addresses


move your mouse over the ones you dont want blocked


click remove block


when it got that bad for me i removed all to get a fresh start








------------------------- ----------------------------------------...


No comments:

Post a Comment