twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can I configure the Blackberry email client on the phone to pull emails without the service?

I am currently using a Nokia cellphone which has an built email client. I configured the client in order to "pull' emails from my pop email accounts which I do through wifi access. If I were to buy a Blackberry, could I use it email client on the phone in order to do the same thing without having a Blackberry Service?





Also will the emails show in HTML?

Can I configure the Blackberry email client on the phone to pull emails without the service?
You do have to have a data plan to pull email to your Blackberry. If you don't have an unlimited data plan I would be cautious as air time can accumulate fast and your bill will be over the top.





I support Blackberries so if you need any other advice, hit me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment