twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Has anyone ever used a REVERSE EMAIL LOOKUP service? Did it work?

I need to do a reverse email lookup of someone for a legal reason. I have a first name and email address. What I really need is also a last name and an address. Can I get this with a reverse email lookup? Has anyone ever tried this? Thank you for your help.





I

Has anyone ever used a REVERSE EMAIL LOOKUP service? Did it work?
If you are lucky and the emailer has his own domain name, then you can look up his name and address readily.


http://www.nic.uk/ is a typical site with this facility


Enter the domain name (the part after the www) in the WHOIS space and you will be shown the owner's name and address, unless it has been concealed for some reason.
Reply:I don't think you can. What is the legal reason? If it is because they spammed you, or harrassed you; you can report it to your ISP.


No comments:

Post a Comment