twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do i move my mail folders to my new email service?

I am switching my email to outlook express and want to know how to transfer my folders and info. from yahoo to my new service

How do i move my mail folders to my new email service?
Well, #1 you shouldnt be using outlook express it sucks, I would really Recommond Thunderbird (more features, plus its free :D )





After you setup your port settings and username and password into outlook, it should connect into yahoo and automaticy download all the emails from your very first one to your latest one to your computer.
Reply:Email each of the old e-mails from Yahoo to your new account. Yahoo does not have the ability to transfer your mail over to another account. (You think they want you leaving them?)


No comments:

Post a Comment