twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why do I have to verify my alternate email address in mail services like one provided by yahoo?

We require verification of a valid, alternate email address (not a Yahoo! Mail address) to protect your Yahoo! account and to:


Communicate with you if you're unable to log in to your account.


Alert you if we should witness suspicious activity with your account.


Issue you a new password if you ever forget your current one.


Ensure that your email address is valid and owned by you.

Why do I have to verify my alternate email address in mail services like one provided by yahoo?
ok , I understand, I forgot my passowrd and my answer to the secret question , but I have the alternate email, how I can get back my password , because I don t know how to do it Ana Report Abuse


mark zuckerberg

No comments:

Post a Comment