twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why has the email service been so slow the last couple of days? It takes forever to load.?

Please can you try opening other website from the same PC or Laptop, if they are faster, change from the beta version to classiscal version , sometime the beta version are slower.





I recommend, using classical version incase you are having problem regularly, also why not just check from another computer and see the speed the mail open , is likely a cache problem been redirecting your explorer or browser to a hanged version of long open page

Why has the email service been so slow the last couple of days? It takes forever to load.?
Many others are have issues with the mail as Yahoo is doing updating and maintence lately.
Reply:I have also been having problems with yahoo mail. Now it is telling me LaunchCurlError-28.


I need to get my emails. HELP.


No comments:

Post a Comment