twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I need the email address for customer service at Save Mart supermarket headquarters?

I was incorrectly charged for an item at one of their stores and the manager would not refund my amount.

I need the email address for customer service at Save Mart supermarket headquarters?
I could not locate an email address, but this may help.


Address: 1800 Standiford Ave. Modesto, CA 95350


Phone: 209-577-1600


Fax: 209-577-3857





These are the company's public records curtesy of Yahoo! Finance. Was this just a shift manager? You should try dealing with the ultimate store manager (if you haven't) before going to headquarters. SaveMart grosses $2,000,000,000 annually in sales and a lone complaint for (I'm guessing a few dollars) may not pique attention at corporate headquarters.


No comments:

Post a Comment