twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do you know of an email service(s) which offers message receipt confirmations?

For example, you send an email to another person and when s/he receives the message and opens it, you'll get a confirmation that the other person has opened your message.





I know Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail do not offer this feature. But, is there an email service(s) which performs this function?

Do you know of an email service(s) which offers message receipt confirmations?
If you setup your gmail account to work with Outlook Express then you can request a receipt from there when you send.
Reply:The best service for this is www.readverify.com it will work with any email and is 100% discreet it will even tell you if they forwarded your email to anyone and how long they read it for. I had to use this service when I was having problems with one of my vendors saying they never got my email of cancellation I quickly told them they did get it and how long they read it and every other person that read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment